Wednesday, 16 March 2011

New Stock, Floral Necklace and a Customized purse!



This is my bracelet display for my stall. I have a few stalls coming up the first one is this Saturday. If you want to see more of my new stock check out my Flickr photostream to the right.



Here are some of my new charms and beads. I recently bought a mini oven to bake shrink plastic and fimo in seen as I'm going to be making many more things out of them I don't want to be doing that in the same oven that we cook food in.



This is my favorite thing I've made a floral necklace made using shrink plastic and an organza and cord necklace. This first ones for me but I'm going to make more!


And finally I needed a new purse so I bought a cheap one from primark but it was quite dull so I decorated it with some tatting. Tatting is a type of lacework made using a shuttle it's tricky to get the hang of but once you've cracked the technique and learnt the basics its easy to create complex and pretty lace.

2 comments: